Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 148 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Rename this manga to "I'm a Foot Soldier but Everyone Else is Yandere"

Double-page supporter
This is becoming more and more confusing...Enjoyable....but Confusing

Dex-chan lover
this is just one long chain of bruh moments
This is basically if metal gear solid was a tokusatsu show, still holding hope out here for some more world building
World building? This is a story where power rangers become reality one day and nobody is questioning it
This is a fantasy clown world in a bubble
Id be surprised if they ever even acknowledge the existence of different cities

In next chapter, I'm sure Aizome would be a lot more looking like Miku Nakano

Dex-chan lover
D is like a catalyst for character development in this manga. He changes everyone he comes into contact with, but refuses to change himself.

Fed-Kun's army
For those saying they're lost:

D was potentially lured by Yellow Keeper into the televised fight between Hisui and one of the Neo-Rangers (who is the disguised Executive, Yakekokab or Ruuna). Hisui intervened to stop Ruuna from killing D, then D was caught by Hekiru and Tokita. Hekiru was knocked out by Angel, who fought to a standstill with Tokita. While D was running along the canal, he was attacked by Red Battalion and Renren (one of the old cadets he trained with) as well as Shippo, in his neo-ranger uniform, but Urabe rescued him on behalf of Sakurama. Their boat was attacked by Shippo, who is too dumb to understand the nuance that D and Urabe are trying to work out. They threw Shippo overboard, and then were attacked by Aizome, the girl who was formerly Junior First Class for Blue Keeper. We saw her in Chapter 146.

The reason I suspect D was lured was how Footsoldier S was at the bank and when D confronted him, as well as Yellow Keeper seemingly being suspicious of D during their last encounter.
Now imagine I don't remember what anyones name is

Dex-chan lover
out of the frying pan then into the fire, then into the sun

ok, so... Aizome entering this complicated battle arena. Hopefully someone stopped her before it's too late

Dex-chan lover
this is just one long chain of bruh moments

World building? This is a story where power rangers become reality one day and nobody is questioning it
This is a fantasy clown world in a bubble
Id be surprised if they ever even acknowledge the existence of different cities
I think it was said that there are no more cities its just this one that's left after the invasion

Users who are viewing this thread