Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 151 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 7

Dex-chan lover
BOOO WHERE ARE HISUI AND XX

Anyway not too surprising
Its all divine dragon magic at the core of it
Invaders, Keepers, Divine tools its all the same
I'm still waiting for the dragon executive reveal.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not a surprise that the executives were probably a human, but this is the first time we actually see the full transformation.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, WTF IS GOING ON!?
So making excessive use of the divine tool in conjunction with the serum Aizome took makes you a new executive?
Yellow knows this is going to get out of control and he himself will come?
Where is Chidori? I need answers
It's probably because the DT she use is the fake one. In last chapter Usukubo said that unlike normal DT, fake DT doesn't drain strength but something else. Also unlike the normal one, the user need to plant the fake DT in their body in order to use it. That's probably the reason why excessive use of fake DT can turn the user into invader.

"All according to keikaku"
-Yellow probably

Chidori is still fighting Suzukiri since chapter 144.

Dex-chan lover
So we get Ophiuchus executive, idk even if there's a 13th chinese zodiac sign

Dex-chan lover
Eating chop (goat executive flesh) and using it's powers slowly make humans lose their humanity and turn into an invader.
Using the new dragon divine tool (possibly powered by the dragon executive?) make humans lose their humanity and turn into an invader.
Guess everything is foreshadowed.

Dex-chan lover
Hibiki lost anoer arm?!
Is this also foreshadowed?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that new invader was born from inside Aizome right?
Or is it actually transformation?
If it's transformation, she probably will get mind broken HARD from turning into one of her enemies.
Unless somehow she join D side, I don't think she will survive.
The way I understand it, the serum is basically like a virus that overwrites the host's dna transforming him into one of the known executives (the IRA took a diluted version to avoid being completely overwritten//2 syrenges would turn them entirely into an executive). This is an unknown new executive created not from the serum, as Aizome did not take any iirc, but from the divine tool replica she stole. This means that the same could potentially happen to Usukubo//who coincidentially foreshadowed in the taxi that the consequence of using this divine tool is losing her sense of self.

So in short, both Angel and Aizome are using divine tool replicas 2.0 which turn you into an executive the more you use it.

Dex-chan lover
Is this also foreshadowed?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that new invader was born from inside Aizome right?
Or is it actually transformation?
If it's transformation, she probably will get mind broken HARD from turning into one of her enemies.
Unless somehow she join D side, I don't think she will survive.
It born from excessive use of Dragon Replica and much copium from the user

Dex-chan lover
This is like the Dragon Keeper equivalent of bringing a weapon to school.

Users who are viewing this thread