Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 149 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
Aizome went like
cover3.jpg

Her insanity doesn't seem to be virtual, though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Urabe will die just from that, but still ouch...

Also I wonder if Aizome got kicked from her position after doing research on Footsoldier without permission.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Urabe will die just from that, but still ouch...

Also I wonder if Aizome got kicked from her position after doing research on Footsoldier without permission.
Internal Organ problem is quite problematic, it's really need medic for him.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, D. let's settle the score before the resentment become more worsen(well... It's already worse state though for Blue Brigade)

Dex-chan lover
Internal Organ problem is quite problematic, it's really need medic for him.
Yeah, but someone in Pink squad (Nadeshiko I think) have Divine Tool to heal.
I wonder if someone in Sakurama group have tools with similar ability.

Yellow are the scientists, techs, and engineers. Pink is support and medics, so theoretically mental health would be their field.
Pink also handle the dirty business for ranger, so personally I don't think you can depends on them for mental support.

Dex-chan lover
So she's been torturing his friends on the ship for her "research"?

Pink also handle the dirty business for ranger, so personally I don't think you can depends on them for mental support.
That's different Pink. They also answer to a different leadership and assassinated one of the previous Pink Keeper; since they are known as "Kuroko"(lit. Black child), might as well call them Black battalion.

Dex-chan lover
Aizome going to fuse with Umibouzu so far that she'll become the new blue ranger's weapon. Soul Eater soon.

Well... I'm still trying figure out how her arms got that grotesque
Oh that was during the IRA arc, it was her first encounter with D as a footsoldier in one of the yellow battalion labs. She injected herself with strange fluids as if she was a Resident Evil character and so D lost his leg

Okay I understand that Invader may have different body structure than ours so that even if they still needs oxygens they also can communicate underwater
And I also can get behind the fact that loli JFC is the second running Blue Ranger after the man himself, so it might not be strange if they says that she also undergo the surgery in preparation to be Ranger(If they ever let her be anyway. )
But HOW TF did Urabe be able to talk underwater? Negi Hello??

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Aizome's more of a yandere than ever. How long until she dies or mutates permanently? Can D really take her out with just the gadget he stole from her?

Dex-chan lover
maybe, I'm switching up all the characters because the cast is so big

so I'm a bit confused who is who :notlikethis:
Urabe is the guy with a family that D previously saved. Was one of the guys he was around with when he was trying to qualify as a ranger in the beginning. He has since joined the Neo-Rangers, but is not part of the "generals", like Shippo is.

Users who are viewing this thread