Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - R1000

Dex-chan lover
restaurant won't survive without it's customers, Weapon manufacturers won't flourish without wars, and so, ranger can't survives without evil army. So, they struck a deal with immortal moblings so that they can keep their job & become relevant.

The rangers business become so big but too reliant on dusters existence. The solution for dusters is easy, just left the earth & all rangers related business will crumbled away.

Banned
restaurant won't survive without it's customers, Weapon manufacturers won't flourish without wars, and so, ranger can't survives without evil army. So, they struck a deal with immortal moblings so that they can keep their job & become relevant.

The rangers business become so big but too reliant on dusters existence. The solution for dusters is easy, just left the earth & all rangers related business will crumbled away.
Actually a great strategy since they can make themselves humans and just blend in.

Idk what they have to lose.

I'm mostly coming back to read since I found out they are making an anime for it. And I can finally binge read instead of waiting for monthly or bi weekly chapters

Dex-chan lover
Actually a great strategy since they can make themselves humans and just blend in.

Idk what they have to lose.

I'm mostly coming back to read since I found out they are making an anime for it. And I can finally binge read instead of waiting for monthly or bi weekly chapters
Did this manga ever explain why they still on earth? what keeping them here?

Dex-chan lover
Not that far yet. But it seems they are actually prisoners to the rangers for clout farming.
before red's sword got stolen & mobling are under surveillance, did the manga ever explain any elements that hinder them from leaving the earth? Or they just simply to stupid to think this idea of leaving earth will ruin rangers' career & business.

Users who are viewing this thread