Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Right Way and the Wrong Way

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this Action and Superhero shit i ship both of them make this a Fucking Romance

wait so F didn't regenerate? Was it because of the secret skill of red ranger?
damn F

Sigh...

Fuckin' MC on a leash unable to do anything himself as always. Hope he kills her.

Dex-chan lover
So is F *truly* killed, or will he regenerate? I guess it makes sense if the Divine Weapon is the only thing capable of killing the otherwise immortal villains. But damn, he was a homie :(

Dex-chan lover
I like that japanese trope of the character who is obsessed with justice, because we know that he or she will die the most gruesome way.

this is better than I thought it would be. thanks for the update. ngl those suits really make rangers thick

they didnt really need to do my homie F like that he was just looking for his friend and they killed him

Dex-chan lover
If the footsoldiers' freedom can somehow result in a positive economic that's comparable to the current rangers' franchise, and the rangers get a cut, I don't think it's impossible for the rangers and villains to "join hands".

But without a clear idea of how to do that, all you see are footsoldiers getting killing casually and treated like slaves for the sake of perpetuating a giant myth about rangers being continued defenders of the world, so how else can you stop this without exposing/defeating the rangers (whether it's their false public image, or the control they have over the footsoldier's ship)?

Looking carefully, it seems like page 18 was probably the original end of this chapter, but WSM/Negi made it a double release... Also, F

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo, the other ranger is gonna out his identity and story over, right? I mean what else can happen now?

Users who are viewing this thread