Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Invader's Single Strike

Dex-chan lover
I kinda think, that Blue is sus didn't actually killed D.

On 17th page he looks like he is hesitating. And then his "attack".

Like, remember 3rd chapter, when Red used his weapon on that fat footsoldier? That whole scene with 'lightning dragons' (or whatever it was), screaming it's attack, etc.
And now we have Blue, who just stabbed him once, before D blew up.
Not to mention, that D could still have dynamite from last chapter, which explains the explosion.

Watch as D pulls another 1000IQ move and survives. Remember the dynamite from the last chapter? It hasn't gone off yet. My theory is that Blue's lance didn't actually hit D, it hit his dynamite armour, D morphed his body into a balloon make it seem like it hit, and then exploded the dynamite to fake his death. This also explains why his hand disguised as a divine weapon didn't immediately disappear.

"D" pulled out a dynamite in the last panel on page 21; the explosion was clearly fake & it means that he's still alive

If this is an MC fakeout while I respect the attempt you failed by making me like the fake MC and not care even a little about any other character. I'll give it a few more chapters and see where this goes.

Ploting Red's downfall is great! Haahaha! You love to see it and people are saying the MC is still alive? We'll see start of next chapter, because - I'm saying he's alive because of his arm will regenerate another body ? If it's possible cause of plot armour since his arm is on the water tower. Also, the fact that Red's Divine Tool is now gone after MC snatch it away is great!

Thank you for bringing us another chapter

Dex-chan lover
If Negi actually did kill and switch the protagonist, that's actually pretty ballsy but also neat move.

Rip to foot soldier D though.

Yeah if they pull a talentless nana or whatever it's called and do a fake out on the mc so far I think they failed considering soldier D is just a good protagonist with a likeable story but on the other hand we got this random chick who looks like she was reset to factory settings and they forgot to add the personality

Users who are viewing this thread