Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - Welcome to the Invader Rights Association, Part 3

Dex-chan lover
You know, I really like that the Dragon Keepers were just Tokusatsu shows at first. It makes the series more meta. Plus, it adds even more tragedy to how the Invaders are being exploited. Hwalipon's propaganda being extremely popular makes sense when you know that these kinds of stuff always happened.

Oh no... Hisui looks exhausted. And now Yakushi ready to kill her.

What will D do? Obviously, he's not gonna let Hisui die. But I doubt he'd risk pissing of Yakushi who looks really dangerous. Plus he does hate the exploitation of the footsoldiers.

Dex-chan lover
Yakushi learning about D is not good. Very much so. Especially since he's willing to force D to act like how he thinks he should. And then there's the question of the 20-years-ago TV show vs. the 13-years-ago invasion. Were the invaders created based on the show? Was the show created with foreknowledge of the invaders? That's an interesting question.

Dex-chan lover
Yakushi learning about D is not good. Very much so. Especially since he's willing to force D to act like how he thinks he should. And then there's the question of the 20-years-ago TV show vs. the 13-years-ago invasion. Were the invaders created based on the show? Was the show created with foreknowledge of the invaders? That's an interesting question.
There's also the question of Yakushi himself - he said he was in middle school when the show came out. Yet he has a daughter who I would guess is supposed to be 20 or so herself? I don't think Japan is as bad as the US about 13 & 14 year olds having kids, so the math doesn't add up, as D confusedly points out.
edit: I'm thinking adoption or weird time/memory shenanigans.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The more I read, the more this is giving me deep state inside job vibes. It feels like the Dragon Keeper leadership have fabricated everything and then you have the conspiracy theorists who are actually kinda right but causing a lot of trouble with their passionate ideals.

That said, I also just learned about the prodigy and now I can't stop hearing "Invaders must die." so maybe this should just end in genocide. Just a thought.

Dex-chan lover
My money is that D is going to save her. Because he doesn't care what anyone wants from him. He wants what he wants. Which is world conquest, and being around the people he likes.

Though, D was quick to throw Usukubo under the bus. And of course, if Hisui dies, that would fit the prophecy of him having a sad, bloody life ahead of him.

But I want to believe he'll save her.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
The "timeline" thing is really curious, what happened between those 7 years?

Fed-Kun's army
My God! What a ride! This is the best thing I've read this year so far! Binged it all in one weekend. Can't wait for an anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
now the question is, did the executives saw the show and copied the invaders to use them to fight.
or did humans create both groups to quell various social things.
as for age not lining up, it’s either an adopted thing or shes been modified somehow.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad me mulling over these timeliness not adding up are paying off
Hisui grew on me so I hope she doesn't get liquefied offscreen

So if 20 years ago the rangers vs invaders were only for show, then what happened during 7 years till the real invasion happened, i (we) believe there was something fishy behind the battle. Does all of that invaders & executives thingy were created by rangers themselves or there were another mastermind who controlling all of this sht.

ps: because the math doesn't mathing, The Usukubos maybe not biologically related, and its's funny when D tried to counting the years with his fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread