Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Welcome to the Invader Rights Association, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, the Invaders' Rights Org is now a valid target for the Rangers if Hisui can get this info back to them without dying or being captured. But I figure she'll also try to (unsuccessfully) rescue D/Sakurama, so we'll how that goes.

Dex-chan lover
HISUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

She's too good. Great to see Glasses get his shit kicked in. RIP at Angel having to turn on D. Was she worried that D would kill her dad or that the incoming exec would get D? Speaking of which, I wonder where he got sent to.

Supporter
Finally the best invader gets to kill an executive himself! And gets some fake devine tools.

Dex-chan lover
Are these people stupid, on what basis do they have that made them 100% confident that the executive won't stab them in the back should they manage to win against the ranger.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao! They are so entrenched in their ideals that they just threw away their only meaningful card protecting them from the combat experienced group known as the Rangers.

Contributor
D was hit by the executive !

Everyone will see him as a minion now !

Dex-chan lover
Hisui looks so confident fighting those people. And why shouldn't she? Her enemies are total amateurs. Even if they do have Divine Tools, I doubt they have anything close to her experience.

D and Usukubo being against each other is sad. They were really friendly, but D really doesn't like being pitied like that. So he's gonna be against the Invader Rights Association's attitude for sure.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Good job beating up Mandark, Hisui. Never really liked the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread