Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - The “Whose Justice?” Show

Dex-chan lover
Do they all have elaborate body doubles? Or was the live not live? Because it looked like they were in two places at once. I'm little lost.

The conference itself made it seem like sh*t was starting to go down. I wonder if we're approaching the climax.

Dex-chan lover
If Hisui dies we riot.

That's a sadistic skip forward. And an absolutely wild chapter with twist after twist. How the hell did Red live? I thought it might be plastic surgery at first, but after he tore off Yakushi's hand I'm pretty sold on him being the real deal. Maybe Pink Battalion tracked him down in time.

First I thought they had replaced red with an invader but now I don't know what's going on
Maybe the Red that D killed is an invader? Or body double, won't be surprised if they got one of the red battalion to be his double.

Dex-chan lover
Is Red an executive?
I’m assuming he has atleast part of an executive implanted since one of the executive was the dragon executive. The rangers said they use something called dragon energy and they got a sus dragon mascot. I’m thinking some of executives decided to side with humans.

Users who are viewing this thread