Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - The “Whose Justice?” Show

Fed-Kun's army
Guesses

1. That weird experiment thing yellow bat. made is Red somehow. A homunculus or something maybe.
2. Hisui is kept alive for bargaining? She only "gravely injured" the guy's comrades so hopefully, it's the same for her. Please keep her alive.
3. That lil dragon thing is the first exec.

Just making some guesses

Dex-chan lover
Guesses

1. That weird experiment thing yellow bat. made is Red somehow. A homunculus or something maybe.
2. Hisui is kept alive for bargaining? She only "gravely injured" the guy's comrades so hopefully, it's the same for her. Please keep her alive.
3. That lil dragon thing is the first exec.

Just making some guesses
I think you're on the right track. I'm fairly sure the 20 year time gap confusion is because there's no such thing as aliens.

My current guess is:
Scientists working on the monsters ended up creating the lil dragon thing, divine tools, some of the rangers, and the invaders, and their floating castle. It's why the IRA guy has super powers.

Red keeper is very strong on TV so they made a homunculus to better match the TV shows they based everything on. The Sunday show is the rangers trying to fulfill their purpose of entertainment.

They just didn't realize human nature would mess up the heroes they made.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Hisui went so far as to bite down really hard on the neck of that invader. But now she's in trouble. Please tell me she's just locked up...

The Red Keeper going so far as to rip Yakushi's arm off for a disrespect is definitely going to get the press interested in him. He can't hide behind a mask anymore. None of them can. Hwalipon finally has concrete evidence of their cruelty!

Dex-chan lover
I have want to have faith that D saved Hisui.

That faith may be misplaced, but I want to have it.

Also jesus yeah that was a jarring transition, and while I am a fan of jarring transitions, I'm not sure if that was jarring in a good way.

Fed-Kun's army
If Hisui dies we riot.

That's a sadistic skip forward. And an absolutely wild chapter with twist after twist. How the hell did Red live? I thought it might be plastic surgery at first, but after he tore off Yakushi's hand I'm pretty sold on him being the real deal. Maybe Pink Battalion tracked him down in time.
At this point, I’m willing to believe that Pink’s Devine Tool can just bring people back from the dead.
Maybe? Ehhhh?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah. I guess the author wanted to fast-forward to the Ranger vs Invader association.
I was thinking we get Hisui vs executive focus chapter
I guess I will keep having this problem reading this author's story. Looking back at earlier chapter I have several "wtf, how did it suddenly happen" moments and I don't see anyone complaining about this.

Not sure if it's because the comment section here aren't open yet but I don't see it as well in reddit.

Supporter
Doesn't the executive from the school have the ability to look like other people? Is he the one that is acting like Red?

Users who are viewing this thread