Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - Just a Fight for the Sake of It!

Dex-chan lover
One thing to note is a couple of noticeable characters are missing despite Red saying the last remnants of the Rangers were gathered.

I can excuse Ruri and Urabe since some Blue's would be needed at the Sky Fortress.

Windy and Angelica aren't accounted for. The former doesn't strike me as a quitter and the latter is too in deep with Suzukiri to be allowed to quit. And we know Chidori was spying on the IRA so he's probably sussed out where Kanon is being held. So it wouldn't surprise me if a small force was also sent to go rescue her. I'd imagine D (he had to go back to Green Batallion at some point after his challenge was unanswered) and Shippo (if ever there was a time for his raw muscle to come in handy) would also be part of such a force

Fed-Kun's army
Wait.. Angel says that she don't need serum to become invader and halfway there

and then there's picture of her father with some invader called Yumerina? don't tell me that invader actually her mom and that her father banging that thing?

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling that she was half invader but didn't expect her mom being an executive.

Group Leader

and then there's picture of her father with some invader called Yumerina? don't tell me that invader actually her mom and that her father banging that thing?
latest

Dex-chan lover
I really have the sense that this is rushing towards an ending. It had what felt like such a leisurely pace up until D was forced to join the IRA. And I don't know why it would be rushing towards an ending, considering it doesn't seem like it's at risk of cancellation. It's a popular series.

The primary focus up until this point has been equal parts action and character development. Did Haruba feel like he couldn't get the character development he wanted by chasing more executives? Did he feel like that would be boring, and he wanted to quickly ratchet up the stakes and force D to make some hard choices?

I can't judge whether or not this pacing is bad until the story is concluded. But, at least in the moment, it feels weird.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a chapter about a regular person regretting his decisions. Well, that's what you get for not having a solid stance in life. You're bound to get run over.

So Angel is already part invader, but what exactly is the circumstances of her birth? Like did an executive really give birth to her? Is this related as to why she got close to D, or is that just a coincidence?

It seems that some of the Rangers were anticipating this kind of battle, but will they able to win against such a large amount of invaders? Will they actually kill the humans turned invaders, or try to spare them? I know at least some of them won't.

actually if they're can produce some top tier daughter gene like usukubo, I wouldn't mind.
Jokes aside, I think that invader can shapeshift into a human like the others

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea who that chick who slashed buff guy is. This is starting to have too many unremarkable characters in play. I just wanna see more of the ones we know the most which seem to have taken a back seat in the story...

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea who that chick who slashed buff guy is. This is starting to have too many unremarkable characters in play. I just wanna see more of the ones we know the most which seem to have taken a back seat in the story...
That's Suzukiri my dude. The one hoarding dragon keeper divine tools. That's just how she dresses outside of work.

Users who are viewing this thread