Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Hammer of Justice

I had negative expectations for this coming out of Gotoubun, but it's really captivating so far. Very interested in developments going forward

Dex-chan lover
The only way D could survive is if blue was in on it and fake activate his divine tool

Aggregator gang
I honestly didn't expect this kind of work from this author but the artwork really do works in it.

Its still early to call this god but it has some potential can't wait for thia to grow

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, what if...Red transforms to SURPRESS his powers, because he's actually a former executive that betrayed them...?

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this chapter finally got straight to the "meat" of this manga.

Though I still feel like D makes for a better protagonist than Yumeko, so I hope he comes back. Just... hopefully with less clowning around. Or whatever changes are necessary to make these rangers continue to deliver the impact they delivered this chapter.

This is such a good manga and it's only been 6 chapters! Hopefully D did survive, but it's hard to imagine how especially after realizing how much of a hard-ass Blue is.

Yumeko so fucking smart she revealed that D had a partner to automaticly take suspicion off of her.

What the...?!?! This Red ranger is fucking beyond bonkers - i wonder how the public would witness his retainer being killed. Yumeko definitely threw the suspense off of herself, I'm hoping foot soilder D will eventually killing Red because of his cockiness and desperate nature when losing his Divine Tool.

Thank you so much for the translation! I'm quite invested in this series now after what happened to His retainer, I feel this is Lord Drakkon and his evil team of Rangers.

Users who are viewing this thread