Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Monster Zoo, Part 3

This was unexpected but very welcome, i hated Red, please let him stay dead forever and no Ranger Deus Ex Plot Armor that he returns as a cyborg or something like that shit that mangakas loves to pull
Very ironic considering you have a Code Geass pfp

Dex-chan lover
…keep reading “JFC’ as Jesus-fucking-Christ and the funny part is that it fits 80% of the time.

wait Usukubo being a traitor is something that just happened, right? Like, I assume she wasn't a traitor in the last chapter and was brought by that zoo keeper off-screen in this chapter and something happened that turn her into a traitor? And the leader of the third organization is Usukubo's family member, too.

What the hell is actually happening with Usukubo...
If the reason why usukubo turns out to be like that os because of her brother than i would call it bad writing

Wait i just realize what if the blood that akabane shred is the same thing as if an invader deconstruct?

Dex-chan lover
Aint no way duuuuuuuuude 💀💀💀
Anyway so the heterochromia girl really was a spy?
Kinda braindead of her to just openly participate in the invader rights meetings
Also XX is just chilling there? lmao

let my tiny brain processes this sh*t

1) Who was behind Usukubo in the last chapter when she saw an arm with bear watch inside the monster, are they the other zoo-keeper (woman named Tachibana in this chapter) or they can be other ppl from IRA?

2) Assumed Usukubo (Angel) was IRA since begining, i think it more make senses than any theory like manipulating or brainwashed like previous arc. Well since in the exam arc i feel Usukubo was unstable person like she had something matters to fix up within her own life (so this why she was being easily brainwashed)
and is that suspicious person XX?

3. I doubt that Red death only just like this. With the way mangaka narrated and what Chidori said back then, i bet the story gonna more chaotic & messier

I know i can just clicking the next page instead write this long blabblering since i on binge reading this manga since i finished the anime, but yeah 😁

Users who are viewing this thread