Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 27 - Red Ranger and the Tsugihagi Lab

Dex-chan lover
Looking through chapter 5 made me realize the princess always did look a bit feral. Perhaps her furry form is less of a forced transformation via the seed and more that she's a demi-human hybried that finally manifested the dormant furry genes after stimulation from going berserk.

Dex-chan lover
This series is so ridiculous. I love it.

This has got to be my second favorite mermaid introduction in manga. The first being a series where mermaid was caught by a Fenrir sticking its tail in the water, and was a fluff addict. Fenrir essentially using hyper beam on her after it couldn't get rid of her is something that always cracks me up. I love simple gags like that.

Anyways back to being happy this series exists. I really do have a special spot for these sort of genre mashups.

Dex-chan lover
Orbital satellite in a fantasy manga. Kizuna Red has every right to be mad about genre-breaking moments (note: he himself is one).

Dex-chan lover
PC9yMX2.jpg

Protect this smile

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but we can't just forgot the whole PANEL OF FEET like that.

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel like the Demon Lord is gonna end up being Silver?

i think someone might have brought this up before but where is silver's transformation device?

Dex-chan lover
Mermaids with rocket launchers, satellites, and even having Red on his knees lol. This is one of the most mind breaking moments for Red

Users who are viewing this thread