Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ranger Red And The Wizard

yeah, the manga is as funny as its premise. I haven't laughed this much for ages

Dex-chan lover
This one looks like a manga-original, couldn't find a web/light novel link.
https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/gangan//introduction/sentaired/

Dex-chan lover
Okay this might be one of my new favorite series. It has a crazy and kinda stupid premise and knows and takes full advantage of it. It doesn’t take itself seriously but still has a good goal, motivation for characters, and nice plot. Plus the whole thing leans heavy on why I loved power rangers as a kid (and still have a soft spot for it). Also, I just can’t get over how well delivered the jokes about all the insane things they do are (like explosions every time a ranger transforms or poses). The main character does a great job or being so over the top and I love it. This captures the main reason why I even read iskeaki (op characters just stomping through everything and having a fun time) and why some of my favorite games are dmc and GOW (playing as stupid powerful main characters that can pull off crazy shit). I’m looking forward to this one.

@2chu4you Yeah, I’m trying not to thing about it too much, but where did the zords (?) come from and go? I can understand the suit and morpher going with him because that’s on his person, but aren’t the zords like housed somewhere and then called on? Because if they came from his original world, couldn’t he just hop in one and send it back and go with it? Though I guess he isn’t trying to get home anymore so he couldn’t try, but that seems like the solution right there. It also looked like that was all 5 of them so he’s borrowing his friends zords when they aren’t using them (in the original world) or did he get all new zords for the new world (and I guess that’d be foreshadowing for three more main allies)? I don’t care that much, but I’d be happy if this was explained

Users who are viewing this thread