Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Red Ranger, the Hero and the Princess

Fed-Kun's army
Wait the knights a guy wtf. I rarely call be traps, but this guy is truly deserving of the word "trap"

Dex-chan lover
Impressive and excessive that he used the Voltron against a smaller opponent

Dex-chan lover
Yeah he's kinda like a demon lord lo/ not good to leave him be... What surprises me is that he can control the giant robot without the help of the whole Kizuna rangers, also that princess... I'm getting the same vibes from the princess in Overlord, definitely not the average cute girl with good heart.

@johnpoop2529 harems are disgusting and just delusions that make the girls look pathetic (omg he gave me a handkerchief.... I'm soooo in love!) ... is sad, and at the end they always pick just one and the fans rage like apes, is a really really pitiful to see, not to mention there are million around with 5/10 in md, just pick one from the pile.

I forgive the knight/hero PURELY because of his/potentially her (?) facial expressions 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Okay, so far we have:
The leader, the lancer, the chick, and the smart guy. All we're missing is the big guy and we got ourselves a Sentai team.

Group Leader
He called the butler Telesdon, huh?
Z_Telesdon.png

Users who are viewing this thread