Sentai Red Isekai de Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Red Ranger and The Busy City

This psycho dude, just like all the horny psycho man-hater lesbian thots that keep antagonizing the MC for nearing their 'girl', must be killed or reduced their existence to nothing. Sheesh.
Too many good manga/novel ruined because of them. And they fucking get away with all their mistreatment and attempted murder on MC with a slap on a wrist.

You know, yeah Rosie has officially outlived his usefulness.

If he doesn't end up killed off, though, I hope that this is the wake-up call for him to get over himself and actually be better - for all of his loyalty to the Princess, he doesn't really seem to respect her wishes.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I am so looking forward to see the feudal lord kicking the stubborn hero's ass so hard next chapter! 🤣

my dude is just like "hmm if I weaken him right before the big fight he'll be defeated GENIUS!" forgetting him and the princess are involved in said fight choosing to weaken their team. He couldn't have done this after everthing.

Dex-chan lover
annoying-ass simp with yee yee ass haircut, he literally just went "WTF POKIMANE DOESN'T ACTUALLY LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH I'M A TIER 3 SUB??!??!"

Users who are viewing this thread