Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 66 - How Will This Slapstick Comedy Drama End?!

Group Leader
This wasn't in the manga but was in the novel, but the reason Alice didn't tell the combatant agents is because she thinks them bad liars and thought they would give away the fact that it was a fake execution.

I liked this chapter immensely. Seeing Heine break into tears and Six's face contort into the look he wore when they realized Viper was alive is so wholesome and great. Viper's speech to Snow was beautiful as well and really just highlights the strength of her character. There is also a preview of what Adelie looks like in the volume extras, along with Viper meeting the supreme leaders and being interrogated by Astaroth in the extras as well, but I don't have the digital volume so I can't post those!

And I think I said this in the final page, but apologies if the typesetting and translations for these chapters was never the greatest. This series definitely deserved someone more qualified. I hope the manga was still enjoyable despite my work.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
is there a LN? and if there is, does this go further? seems like a lot of plotpoints stayed unresolved, like the "hero" joining kisaragi or the possibility of the teleporter being a time machine...

also thanks a lot for the TL
Yup there's an LN though I haven't read it yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly this ending was pretty nicely done for a canned series (Was it canned or did something happen behind the scene?) But I do hope, there's new stuff down the line maybe even a continue of the manga.

Though I REALLY fucking hope to see a second season for the anime.

Thanks for the translation, glad there is still more story to go find In the LN. Hoping they end up explaining the old technology in this world and No. 6 can reunite with the other Kisaragi leaders. :)

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad that Vi now has a place she can call home & be done with the traditions of a demon lord. Can't believe this the end of the manga adaption but at least it made it pretty far compared to the anime adaption. I'll miss these guys & Kiasa sensei's art of them. Guess I gotta buckle down & read the LN to see more of them plus answering some minor questions. Thank you so much for translating this to completion & if this does get a continuation, I hope it will be just as hilarious as the first 5 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the demon king arrived this whole series has felt off, and i think it lost the horniness. I was waiting for the horny twist but it never came.

The series became purer and purer just like the demon kings personality, and I don’t meant that as a slight. It was very fluffy and fun but nothing ever happened, a singular mole was the focus of like 25% of the series… oh god it became Caddyshack…

Users who are viewing this thread