Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 12 Ch. 66 - How Will This Slapstick Comedy Drama End?!

Dex-chan lover
This was a great series and I'm glad to see that, for the most part, the manga had a solid ending. Thankfully the full light novel has been released in English already through official means so it's possible to continue there.

Dex-chan lover
Captura-de-tela-2024-10-12-214039.png

So..... u saying there is a chance? 👀

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the long ride, hopefully the author starts picking back up the pace with this series. He's kinda slowed down after konosuba ended so I'm guessing he's taking a break and releasing when he feels like it now but I prefer that over him stopping completely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I was planning on reading this one soon, I had no idea it ended. Was this one of those cases where the manga ended too soon or did the novel end too?

Thanks for the translation! I think you did pretty good without having much experience!

My only big criticism were the typos, but those can easily be fixed with a proofreader. And I'd much rather have a few typos than machine-translated gibberish, unnatural sounding dialog, or no translation at all. I really appreciate your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread