Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

Dex-chan lover
For people that are looking for Hentai the artist was a hentai artist,then he got this manga, just search for “Kiasa” and you’d find them

Be warned though he mostly does NTR like maybe 70-80 percent of his work is NTR.

Dex-chan lover
DAMNIT! Why are there no more chapters?!
This one was awesome! I wanted more. Bah!

I'll give this one of my rare and elusive 9/10s.
Actually scoring something above the average. How rarely do I even do that?

Anyhow. I wish I could keep reading this, but as with most other stuff on this site, it is incomplete. 😦

funny but there’s a lot of small moments that really make you cringe in the most sincere way possible

Aggregator gang
A lecherous man gets isekaied into a fantasy world where he teams up with a useless priestess, and deviant lady knight with large breasts, and a loli. There, he deals with corrupt officials and politics, but messes stuff up with his antics. There's also a demon king and the demon kings generals he must contend with.

I like this author and I like this story, but you can't deny he has a particular story he likes to write.

Dex-chan lover
@Hachikuji-san Never follow the rating is what I say. Honestly I don't even look at the rating when deciding on if I should pick up something to read. Because honestly who gives a F what others think about a manga/manhua/webtoon (myself included), if you like and read it thats all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread