Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

what would it ends up be if the two scums were to meet each other....

@zyphil @ValiantHex yes, isekai means other world.

But "other world" does not refer to "another planet". The words "sekai" and "world" both refer to a certain time frame.

Basically, what the word "world" translates as is "human age";
the "world" is the time since humans came into existence till the time humans cease to exist.

So isekai translates completely as "another human age", meaning that without humans it is not isekai.

However, I wouldn't deem this story really isekai, as it seems to exist in the same universe, and the ancient ruins seem to stem from the time when humanity spread through the universe to colonize these other planets, meaning it's more similar to Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu where different planets are inhabited by humans and one faction/organization tries to subjugate the colonies.

To really have an "isekai", it would need to be in another dimension separated from the other, and the transition is a one-time irreversible occurrence to start the story.

@Asriel
That's literally not the definition, and instead your own. Isekai is any traveling to a parallel universe, virtual world, distant, or just different world. It has nothing to do with the "human age", or eras. Those factors are after the fact. What you described is time traveling, unless it has a historical setting with key points differing from the originating history (Oda Nobuna). If a character gets transported to Uranus or Neptune, and the majority of the story revolves around his time on those planets, then it's an isekai media. Please don't confuse your head canon with actual definition made by actual authors and mangaka.

The way to the reader's heart is through his pp

Kinda got disgusted at the beginning from the clothing(well the desc did say but damm), skimmed till ch5 still bad. Would love if mangaka stop using cheap ecchi scene to attract readers but I guess that's what people look for nowadays. Im not trying to undermind other people for liking these sort of thing, its just a rambling of some dude on the internet
The plot is just your run of the mill isekai. Get transported/reincarnated to another world for a stupid reason bla bla bla you know the stuff

Same author as konosuba, its alright but doesn't have the charm Kazuma gang has

Dex-chan lover
It's an alright manga... who am I kidding it's a decent manga the joke is ok, it might have not been as legendary as Gintama or OPM but humor is defined by othe... I mean yourself so opinion might vary, also there is over sexualization on this manga, I mean what did you expect it's from the same author as konosuba where one of the character is literally a masochistic pig with oversized tiddies.
(also it might be just me but I don't get what wrong with sexualizing wamen, I mean men got sexualized all the time in every media and no one seem to be bothered, I mean baki exist where overly muscle dude wear thong, if that is not over sexualizing is idk what is)
TL;DR the other character beside Combatant 6 need work, especially his 3 companion (although The loli girl might get her arc now since it's exploring her temple)

Dex-chan lover
@Otaku_Gandulf i didn't rant about ecchi shit i was commenting how Lynn was disgusted by sexualizen of women, but when manga like baki (or any commercial in that matter) exist where men are overly sexulized no one seems to bothered by it, but when women get sexualized it's like starting world war 3.

@MRain I see, i completely misinterpreted it . My Bad. Yeah the double standard won't go away. I don't really care either way because it's not real..

Yeah I can see the konosuba in this (made by the same author). Good isekai stuff as our mc has actual strength even though he is an ecchi degenerate like Kazuma. I am enjoying it so far because I'm a sucker for sci-fi in medieval fantasy but it has quite a bit of ecchi/degenerateness so if you don't want to digest that pass on.

kind of similar antics to konosuba, but somehow less fun. Some stuff is kind of cringe and makes almost no sense. There is ecchi in this so if you hate that you shouldn't read it.

Users who are viewing this thread