Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.. truly a fine work by none other than the true professionals in the comedy genre.
I love this.

Group Leader
As expected of the author of Konosuba, this is one of the best series I've read, and IT"S GETTING AN ANIME IN APRIL!!! Highly recommend, and don't be put off by the ecchi tag, it's not really fan service in any way.

Aggregator gang
I love how the creator responded to the questions about only doing isekais when he was on panels at conventions. He pointed out that this series is technically not an isekai because the place they go is just another planet in the same universe. Technically true but functionally irrelevant since he still plays it literally the same and with all the same tropes (or at least lampshades them) as an actual isekai.

Double-page supporter
The comedy is extremely predictable if you're at all familiar with Konosuba, the characters are dull in both style and intellect, and the details of the setting and overarching plot are both barely an afterthought.

I'm glad some people can enjoy this as comedy, but I find this far too poorly written to be humorous. Half the 'jokes' being "ha ha sexual harassment" gets real fuckin' stale after a while.

Dex-chan lover
Im guessing since this ends in volume 12 it was axed or will do the garbage "Read the rest in the LN"

Someome pls fix this listing, it still has the “completed” tag on it.
this manga is obviously not done by a long shot.

Group Leader
The manga unfortunately is completed in Japan currently, ending in March. The translations are just far behind.
Someome pls fix this listing, it still has the “completed” tag on it.
this manga is obviously not done by a long shot

Users who are viewing this thread