Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

I get that he is a villain but the results of his action this chapter were overwhelmingly annoying. Tough to believe he is starting to care for people when he pulls something like that.It's the one flaw of this story to me.

LOL just fantastic 🤣; he must have though its better to have an open enemy rather than a backstabbing "ally"

O M G they did not just end the chapter with that, no way, WTF this series is baller af must read bois

Dex-chan lover
Poor Snow can't catch a break.
Also curse of impotence. That's the worst thing a man can get.

Double-page supporter
is this excel saga with more skin? 'cause the description sounds like exel saga with more skin, and less parody references

Group Leader
I stopped reading this after a few chapters (no particular reason, just started reading another manga and never picked it back up), but now I'm glad I didn't keep reading knowing that it's getting an anime adaptation. I generally like to watch shows and then continue on from the manga as long as the show was faithful to the manga.

Also I'm so excited to see best girl Grimm animated.

that stupidly strong old man was barging to a forest full of strong monster just to get a fuckin' snack and act like nothing really happen lol

that's a level of badassery i can't get enough

Users who are viewing this thread