Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

Contributor
Konosuba still have the best first chapter and development but this one is not so bad even if it don't have the same strong feeling. But is isekai and i'm curious so follow. :)

Dex-chan lover
Had to google this Konosuba to find out what it was. Turns out I read it (personally refer to it as SuckUFuckU) a while back. Started out okay but got boring after a handful of chapters. This one has a decent start as well, though the translation is utter crap. Will follow for now.

Double-page supporter
Let's see, harem and ecchi tags, and a Hot chick with big boobs on the cover......Sign me the hell up!!

Double-page supporter
fwiw, Lanthanum Kakao is the character designer.
The mangaka is Masaaki Kiasa (so yeah, it's Kiasa)

Moodyz, you'd better watch the anime. Brilliant seiyuu work(especially Fukushima Jun) makes it hilarious and it's not long enough (two mini-seasons) to get tired off. It makes fun of almost any isekai trope and the chemistry between characters is really good.

Dex-chan lover
With kiasa's art I can't really get the comedy feel, but I can feel the other. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Time to nut follow.

Double-page supporter
*Whistle* Just look at that body gentlemen:
d7.png
Now let's all cry at the MCs long-term virginity, for he will never tap that......

Either the original is bad, either this adaptation is... because it's years behind Konosuba's level.
Only funny thing was "there's magic?! EXPLOSION!!!!!"

Dex-chan lover
This... is not very good. It feels like it's trying really hard to be Konosuba, and completely failing.

Aggregator gang
This feels rushed. Is like someone is running really fast in order to put a manga adaptation. Maybe they are planning an anime adaptation for this winter?

Dex-chan lover
Fortunately the male MC this time does not seem to be on the suffering end. In Konosuba it was the reason I dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread