Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!

Dex-chan lover
Hm, thanks for the translation, although as others have pointed out, there are a few issues...

Dex-chan lover
@pizzapicante27
Dropped it at the beginning of season 2 anime where he cried like a baby before/at his execution instead escaping or whatever to do.

Z3.jpg
is it okay to put "nazi pose" in a manga?

The Nazi pose is supposed to demonstrate that they're evil (despite not doing much evil things yet.)

Dex-chan lover
It's not the Nazi pose, it's the Shocker pose. Which is the Nazi pose.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Shocker_Combatmen

Dex-chan lover
Characters can't hide the truth, explosion, idiot troublemakers, explosion, quirky ladies, explosion, naming sense of women in power... yea, I recognise this humour.
By the way, if you make something like an isekai tropes chart: other world setting is integral to the plot, main character abilities are properly established, hero is not degrading other characters to NPCs to admire his japanese'ness... So far out of isekai cliche I see only "black hair and black eyes" (also it was not stated directly - yet) and boobs immediately stuck to him. maybe I missed something.
Also, MC quirk being "bad for the sake of being bad" is a nice one.

Fed-Kun's army
At first i was going to skip it because of isekai harem tagging, then i saw "from the author of konosuba".

Contributor
Can they just speak in their world's language when it's just the two of them mmm...~?

Dex-chan lover
Does it even matter if it's a nazi pose? It's a work of fiction for crying out loud.

Aggregator gang
Ah, this translation is much better! Thanks, Yuns!

I kind of like this cast already. They have the same ridiculous charisma that the konosuba characters had, and plus who doesn’t love a shotgun-totting smartass android loli? >:3

Dex-chan lover
That seems good and funny... I'm dropping it but if you like a setting with no logic where the characters don't seem to have theminimal intelegence themthis is for you, it is reallyfunny at some points.

Aggregator gang
What the hell is going on? Why are there 3 different groups translating this?

Double-page supporter
There are two groups translating this, yuNS and Champion Scans, and they appear to have teamed up, so all is well.

yep, it's from the author of konosuba alright
just gotta turn your brain off and enjoy the comedy

Users who are viewing this thread