Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 18 - The Serial Killer and The Southern Island

Dex-chan lover
Eh not quite. Pilgrimages were fairly routine and it wasn't uncommon for anyone to make one. While it's true that a middle class didn't exist, people could still sell their labor en route to make up the funds - and they did. It's not tourism as we know it today, but it was real. Something like tourism as we know it today did exist during the Roman era, especially between Rome and Greece. So it's not a purely modern phenomenon. You need only look to Pompeii, which was a tourist hot spot before it was buried under ash.
It's why I literally said it wasn't a thing in late middle ages/modern age and that it wasn't possible without the proper transport infra, time and money. The roman era was previous to that and they actually had an amazing transport network and an actual middle class that could enjoy it

Fed-Kun's army
i hope beach scene wont be a repeat of all countless manga beach scene , where gangs of young men try to pick up silkie and then lunatica beat them all black and blue , and become the hero of the beachfront..

although Ende the paranoid should be suspicious why theres a demon on his beach

Fed-Kun's army
I feel Lunatica is super chill until it's battle time (also not sure if she's the type that thinks killing weaklings is fun, unlike Silkie who just likes killing).

And it's funny how she has more humanity than Silkie cause she know/thinks killing family is wrong/difficult.
lunatica just pretending to be friendly to kids becoz she feared silkie

remember how lunatica almost kill silkie because of silkie's disrespect on the tower ?

she is described as violent since birth and she is powerful among demons , onlu her father is stronger than her

Dex-chan lover
The concept to going to the beach/ocean not existing, other than it bein a super medieval time i'd expect there to just be dangerous monsters or strong waves to avoid as opposed to a private beach/resort
lol
expectation diverted lol

Users who are viewing this thread