Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 18 - The Serial Killer and The Southern Island

Dex-chan lover
I love how the murderous daughter of the demon king who wants to resume the war with humanity is also able to casually play with the kids. She seems simple enough that I don't think it's an act - though she also seems simple enough that she'd still be happy to turn around and kill them. For the moment, it's adorable.

Dex-chan lover
If his sister is truly the type of: "I'll kill you them myself" type (which she admitted she is), then it makes even more sense to conspire with her then kill himself or her in the end then go report to the Goddess and start the epilogue there.

Contributor
I doubt "Sakurako" would be the next one to die, I think it's more likely to be Ende, the owner of the isekai resort. According to my notes he has "Stop Watch" which sounds like a time stop power. That would be very tricky, but far better to plan around than the sister's unknown cheat skill.

I'd be surprised if Sakurako is killed first given she seemed to be more dangerous than even Sato and she might want to watch her former sibling continue to be a serial killer in that world.

Fed-Kun's army
She's a smart Kuki, signalling to Seto that she's aware Ravzel didn't have any foresight ability. She even seemed to try to hint at Ende that Seto isn't as reliable an ally as he might think, but it seems that flew over Ende's head.

I guess Ende will be next to die and while I wanna say Kuki is gonna be the last one to be killed, I can't rule out a last minute upset where Seto takes over as the final big bad just because of how much more powerful he seems to be than the other reincarnators.
yea i agree with all your points

all the reincarnated have beef against each other , and they want the others to die preferably using silkie's hand just like razvel trying to use silkie as her sword

Kuki is sharp , even sato was shocked by her directness.. too bad ende missed all of it..

seem like kuki will help silkie kill all reincarnators , forming a team of 3 girls (kuki , silkie and lunatix)

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the murderous daughter of the demon king who wants to resume the war with humanity is also able to casually play with the kids. She seems simple enough that I don't think it's an act - though she also seems simple enough that she'd still be happy to turn around and kill them. For the moment, it's adorable.
she will kill the children and the nun after the ring effect ends..

silkie treated lunatica badly and she will retaliate by killing ppl that silkie love most..

remember the first time lunatica visited the orphanage and saw silkie's angry reaction ? lunatica is joking but underlying she sadi "i know now these are people most precious to you"..

After all reincarnated died , lunatica still have 1 more to kill... silkie

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone know how lunatica can walk around town in public and no one bat an eye?

she is one of demon race and even if ppl dont know her identity as daughter of demon king she still representative of demon race who brutally kill humans..

and not a single spy reported this to Sato , a random demon walking around in the capital city ?...

Users who are viewing this thread