Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 23 - The Serial Killer and "Zombie"

Dex-chan lover
"tutorial level boss"
laughs in Vyers
Next page better be her shanking the zombie

Dex-chan lover
It can be concerning when the kill-crazy blood knight gets exhausted. I go that nuts in the violent video games I play, and just a couple hours of intense combat can mentally feel a lot longer.

Page 23. Bottom left panel. Lower speech bubble. The "to" should be removed.

Dex-chan lover
Will silkie have to face her demon zombified sidekick and do battle?

Aggregator gang
Just a little theory: from what I had read so far, the Cheat Skill "Zombie" is it own entity. It's possible that Yui-chan, the holder of the cheat, is a different individual who have a sympathetic personality in contrast to Zombie, which could explain his heroic acts earlier and her habit to speak with another person inside from herself. So sort of Jekyll and Mr Hyde situation from my opinion, with Zombie being the dominant personality when activating it power while Yui-chan assist powerless to it actions, but having still a innocent child-like mindset, doens't have distinction between good and evil. Possible outcome is that MC kill her enemy anyway, but just "Zombie" by any means, and will potentially spare Yui-chan, no longer having her power.

To be see in next chapter...

Group Leader
It can be concerning when the kill-crazy blood knight gets exhausted. I go that nuts in the violent video games I play, and just a couple hours of intense combat can mentally feel a lot longer.

Page 23. Bottom left panel. Lower speech bubble. The "to" should be removed.
Thanks updated it

Man... I feel so sad about Chika and her friend...

And... WHAT ARE DOING SILKIE!? WHERE IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE WHEN YOU'RE KILLING? SHOW IT AND KILL THAT BRAT NOWWWWWWW

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I hope everyone has learnt a valuable lesson.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse there is no room for sympathy or mercy, if you have a desire to survive. Decisive head shots like Silkie are the way to go (I wonder how many times Lunatic got stabbed in the head)

Dex-chan lover
... So sort of Jekyll and Mr Hyde situation from my opinion,
Except that dr. Jeckyll himself was a "Rationalist" with a god-complex, who damn well knew managing to separate the pure "good" and "evil" parts would have dire consequences, and went along with it anyway expecting his "better" half to be able to control his evil side, as a normal Rational Man of Breeding and Intellect would...

The snivelling wreck that "dr. Jeckyll" became was as much part of the split personality as "mr. Hyde" , and was used by Hyde at opportune moments to make his getaway.

It does help to read the unsanitised original version instead of the Version of the Mouse™...
It's not a very nice book, and quite critical of the times it was written in.

Aggregator gang
KILL HER SILKI, NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED

Btw thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
it does make me wonder if the virus is in charge of her... not the way around.
because she acts extacly like a virus would do.. attempting to spread itself around by biting, spitting and such.

or to make it worse.. she is completly in charge and ENJOYS to torment people... but as soon she loses.. she will try to wake up sympathy so she won't be killed. but i think the latter is more likely. she did enjoy it WAY too much to be a good person.
Nah. The virus is conscious of itself and acts like a double personality.

Users who are viewing this thread