Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 23 - The Serial Killer and "Zombie"

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-07-05-173831.png

Dex-chan lover
it does make me wonder if the virus is in charge of her... not the way around.
because she acts extacly like a virus would do.. attempting to spread itself around by biting, spitting and such.

or to make it worse.. she is completly in charge and ENJOYS to torment people... but as soon she loses.. she will try to wake up sympathy so she won't be killed. but i think the latter is more likely. she did enjoy it WAY too much to be a good person.

Dex-chan lover
The adventurer party better all be okay after she dies, it better be one of them "if the head vampire dies the turned go back" kinda rules! IK shes a zombie so what?! LET ME COPE DANGIT :meguuusad:

It's possible. Silkie says Zombie is a virus with it's own personality, so maybe once it dies the "infected" will be "cured" and regain their personalities. I doubt that's the case, though. Making this post makes me feel like I'm a dealer on the streets trying to sell a kid a drug called copium.

Dex-chan lover
it does make me wonder if the virus is in charge of her... not the way around.
because she acts extacly like a virus would do.. attempting to spread itself around by biting, spitting and such.
At the moment, this seems like it's most likely the case based on what Silkie said and how Yui was having a conversation with the Zombie a few chapters ago. It also makes sense as part of the plot because it makes Yui a tragic character, an innocent child being manipulated to do horrible things. Also, if I remember correctly, despite being a serial killer Silkie doesn't want to kill innocent people so when you toss these two things together it would be interesting to see how killing her would effect Silkie.

Users who are viewing this thread