Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 19 - The Serial Killer and the Seven Suns

Dex-chan lover
Lunatica's horns are driving me nuts. They're drawn totally inconsistently from panel to panel and whatever brush the artist uses to fill them in just looks bad.
I dont think anyone reads this manga for the artstyle XD A lot of scenes (duh, even the cover of volume 2) are just badly drawn. Anatomy doesn't exist here, in this realm.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly yeah you'd think that people would recognise the demon lords daughter. At the very least you'd think chika would since she fought with the reincarnated and all.

To be honest silkie probably considers herself to be a girl at this point considering how she's lived an entire second life as a woman so far and has no issues woth wearing a bikini. it's not even a thing where she's wearing a jacket or pareo with it. the only other thing she has is that towel around her shoulders. As for being in love with Freille, yeah I feel like she might be. Also lesbians do exist.

As for your last question, she wasn't trying to undress her she was trying to snatch the towel away since she wanted her to "show more skin". Interpret that however you will.
I reaaaallly want Silkie in the future chapters to say how she feels about that whole body change. I doubt that will ever happen, but it's good to have dreams, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Will still refer to silkie as he whenever silkie wears cute close cuz I find it funnier that way.
which bring another question , when he was reincarnated as silkie , did the protagonist reincarnated as adult silkie or baby silkie ? with the timeline seem like ALL reincarnated appeared as instant adult ..

and with the world's leveling shstem, why silkie not get to high level afrer killing 3 reincarnated with her own hands ? (one was killed by lunatica , silkie's slave)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo i wonder what the cheat ability will be
also did the goddess not pick at leas tone decent person to be isekaied ? or does world travel magic only works with crazys

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter
soo i wonder what the cheat ability will be
also did the goddess not pick at leas tone decent person to be isekaied ? or does world travel magic only works with crazys
seem like the goddess's world only able to attract evil persons , and considering how evil the goddesss is , no wonder her world attract brutal ppl

Dex-chan lover
seem like the goddess's world only able to attract evil persons , and considering how evil the goddesss is , no wonder her world attract brutal ppl

I figure she's really Satan and this world is Hell. My thoughts are that this will be revealed at the end when she "wins and kills off all the reincarnated." Probably will say something like, "Well you could take this as atonement for all that you have done or you can repeat this since I got plenty more 'channels' off the fallen running amonk instead of atoning for their sins like you."

Dex-chan lover
It's boring if the 7 heroes are all killed. I bet the old hag will be killed ( the "gift giver" ) before the heroes.

That is probably with his sister's help. Onee-chan POWER!

Users who are viewing this thread