Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 21 - The Serial Killer and "Friends"

Dex-chan lover
Being able to make zombies seems pretty underwhelming as a "cheat" skill, compared to the others. I assume it's a side utilization of whatever her real deal is.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I started warming up to the zombie girl and suspecting the other hero. There goes my expectation avertumus magic.

I wonder what kind of plot device will bring the demon king daugther back to her normal state
if you remember, silsil and milmil were testing lethal poisons and such on her. her regenerative abilities are probably enough to recover from that, but I'm gonna guess she turns back to normal after zombie chick dies

Dex-chan lover
Or or, hear me out, you beat the zombie on the boat and sail out
You might not know how to sail but wait out on the open water seem safer
Yes and no? They got here on a cruise ship, which means this island is at least a few days from the nearest port. Drifting in a boat that they can’t sail with an unclear amount of supplies would be even more of a death sentence. They’re an elite adventurer group - the only reason they’re in any danger at all is her “don’t kill people” thing. If they meet up with Silkie it should be fine.

The more I read this the more I dont understand the setting for this arc. An island resort just doesnt make sense. I guess its just an excuse for the author to make them wear modern-day bikinis.
They discussed this in passing in one of the previous chapters. Canonically, one of the reincarnators set all this up… mostly as an excuse to get people to wear bikinis and get filthy rich doing it. Look, do you want to watch isekai dead island or not?

Wonder what Ende is gonna do. From the last chapter apparently Sakurako was the one to arrange Yui-chan to be on the island. Surely he's not gonna just let his resort island become dead island.

Also if I'm not wrong he was the one that knocked out Lunatica last chapter.

I'm surprised she's not immune to the zombie virus when she's the demon lord princess. I would think zombies would fall under the Demon Kingdom's control.

Users who are viewing this thread