Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 25 - The Serial Killer and the Demonic Sword Sabimaru

Dex-chan lover
I think there are two halves to the zombie girl, where mcs real aim is thr zombie spirit thing that can just escape to another body.

i made that up :p

Dex-chan lover
now thats just bad hesitation/turnaround moment from silkie, zombie girl is pretty much BAD

Dex-chan lover
Nah, the zombie personality will just take over and that's when she with her superior morality decides to cut the zombie girl down.

Of course Ai-chan is totally dumping this shit out of Ai-chan's sweet, sweet ass.

Fed-Kun's army
this is stupid , silkie can kill Yui and then all zombie will become normal people again..

and she choose to save YUI because she is CUTE ?????

Aggregator gang
We'll probably see it next chapter but i assume as long as zombiegirl has control, everyone just dies when she does. The plan might be to free all the victims first. The girls group doesnt seem throw away characters but could be im just coping

Dex-chan lover
she might be an innocent kid but she did just genocide an entire island full of people, feel bad for her all you want but in the end she's a mass murderer and she can't control the evil within her, she needs to die.

Double-page supporter
honestly this started out kind of new and fun but it's kind of a mess now. And I'm not saying this because MC wants to save the weird zombie girl, I'm more annoyed with the abstract power scale right now.

seriously if they have this insane powerful girl right here who's cutting through the demon king's daughter like she's cheesecake, why did they even need to summon people from other world to save them?

Also how strong is MC exactly? I was more into the whole secretive assassin mostly because it's fun seeing him trying to outsmart these insanely godlike characters to kill them while he's the weaker one.
And yet here he is, fighting on par with some insane demon sword who can literally slice people to pieces within seconds???
That's a fair assessment.

Dex-chan lover
Whether or not Yui and this Zombie aren't evil, they still caused a massive massacre that killed a lot of people including the adventurer characters we got to know. How is she even able to make that kind of decision for others who became zombies with no choice? just kill Yui already.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this has lost the plot and this might be the jump-the-shark moment, fitting that it was during a beach episode.

Aggregator gang
what an insanely cringe thing to say silkie didnt know you were an shounen mc normie

just here for lunatica

Double-page supporter
We have GOT to stop going "oh but muh children" when they're the source of the problem.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13, 2nd panel from the top. Remove "b" from "bperson".

Page 13, bottom panel. "goddes" should be "goddess".

Aggregator gang
In before zombie girl gets killed by another reincarnated, i would genuinely chuckle if it happens right after Silkie finds a way to "deal" with zombie, likely that other girl who knows her will kill zombie girl just to spite Silkie, likely to make Silkie kill her (the one who knows her) to prove a point.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing Onee-san will intervene. And the goddess won't be pleased too.

Users who are viewing this thread