Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Isekai Battle Royale - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
How familiar lol ((also, extra i in 'into' for the title?))

If i had a nickel for every time I saw a serial killer isekai i'd have two nickels which isn't a lot but weird that it's happened twice
:pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
so is this a prequel, or a alt timeline spinoff?? is that still his sister or someone else entirely??

Dex-chan lover
I find it suspect that he waited for the king to die first.

Dex-chan lover
Because is the same artist and author (author under a different name for some reason), is pretty much a spin off of that one, tweet by the artist (artist Hiro is credited too in the color double spread 作画 ヒロ) https://x.com/oekaki22158843/status/1823264532221071387

edit: And the one for the magazine issue where this was published
stick with what you know, i guess

but you'd think he'd try experimenting with other things but i suppose some ppl would be interested in an expanded universe

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
Interesting, even the art is similar to the other Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu. Also, are you sure the artist is not Hiro (ヒロ)?
the truth is that I'm not sure, that was the only name that appeared on the page where I found the raw, check the magazine where it is published but there is no info, only a manga practically the same both in plot and drawing jsjsjs, I guess this manga is a spin-off, but if you know any information and want to help me I would appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
the truth is that I'm not sure, that was the only name that appeared on the page where I found the raw, check the magazine where it is published but there is no info, only a manga practically the same both in plot and drawing jsjsjs, I guess this manga is a spin-off, but if you know any information and want to help me I would appreciate it.
You have both info linked just below that comment, aside color spread in this chapter with the credits
SKpiyIb.png

原作 = 一粒苺 改め 河本ほむら (Original Work = Hitotsubu Ichigo renamed to Kawamoto Homura)
作画 = ヒロ (Illustration = Hiro)

Last edited:
Group Leader
You have both info linked just below that comment, aside color spread in this chapter with the credits
SKpiyIb.png

原作 = 一粒苺 改め 河本ほむら (Original Work = Hitotsubu Ichigo renamed to Kawamoto Homura)
作画 = ヒロ (Illustration = Hiro)
thank you very much, anyway I think they already updated it, for the next one I will be more attentive.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this alternate timeline doesn’t hurt the main story because it’s good. Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread