Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Serial Killer Descends Into Another World

Dex-chan lover
This doesn’t really make much sense, because if she’s a goddess, couldn’t she have a background check on the ‘heroes” she was choosing? And if she’s worried about MC potentially becoming like those ‘heroes,” why didn’t she choose someone who she could guarantee wouldn’t end up like them (maybe a Punisher-like person, who has solid morals but still can kill?).
Nobody said shes omnipotent
She clearly cant see the future so I dont understand how you could possibly be confused here
well i lost all interest in this. i'm very much so not a fan of gender bender.
  • on a book reading site
  • cant read tags
Why are you like this

Dex-chan lover
Nobody said shes omnipotent
She clearly cant see the future so I dont understand how you could possibly be confused here

• on a book reading site
  • cant read tags
Why are you like this
wasn't tagged as such when i found it.

The edge hurts but the bait and switch actually got me, was expecting the killer to be like waiting there hiding

Dex-chan lover
Since when is killing someone not considered committing a crime to them?

Double-page supporter
Why are some people surprised that MC reincarnated as the girl? She's literally in the cover

Dex-chan lover
So much E D G E, followed

Tbh tho I don't see the point in the genderswap that much, it doesn't seem to really add anything to the story since MC could've been originally a woman, and nothing would have changed

Fed-Kun's army
Still a bit puzzled is shirukyi a girl or a man in girl clothing , but the art seem to show shirukyi as real female as the goddess think being female have better chance in killing the reincarnated.

and love the way shirukyi depicted , first as a wide eyed newbie scout , then slowly the mask dropped and revealed her true nature , cruel face , then maniacal murderous face as her mask all off..

Fed-Kun's army
So much E D G E, followed

Tbh tho I don't see the point in the genderswap that much, it doesn't seem to really add anything to the story since MC could've been originally a woman, and nothing would have changed
there is no gender swap , he is reincarnated into new flesh as his old male body already dead on earth. his new body is a female in new world

Fed-Kun's army
This doesn’t really make much sense, because if she’s a goddess, couldn’t she have a background check on the ‘heroes” she was choosing? And if she’s worried about MC potentially becoming like those ‘heroes,” why didn’t she choose someone who she could guarantee wouldn’t end up like them (maybe a Punisher-like person, who has solid morals but still can kill?).
a person with punisher mentality is a sicko already , no sane person would kill and kill without damaging his psupyche

Users who are viewing this thread