Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Serial Killer Descends Into Another World

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that godness did him dirty not givin him any abilitys...

meanwhile there is a killer with an ability called "ultimate power"

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that misleading perspective shifting caught me off-guard...thought we had a time jump and were still following the main character, heck - we even have a flashback fitted between his battle but turns out he was one of the heroes that the actual mc had to kill and I was like "oh yeah, that makes sense".

Aggregator gang
The edge is so good that it can shave my beard without making me bleed. Kidding aside. For me, this pilot chapter makes me expect more about this series. I do hope it will still get good as times goes.

Dex-chan lover
I like the edginess of it and its an interesting spin on a tired formula
I hope it gets picked up by someone who will do a better job translating and editing it though because, damn.

can people please stop using machine translation? it always reads so poorly. there were all sorts of errors in this chapter and there was no attempt to make the sentences flow like real sentences

Contributor
I don't think augie should be used as the main font when typesetting. It's best for small side comments. Just stick with Wild Words or something normal.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
This is so edgy it makes Shield Hero and Goblin Slayer look like Teletubbies.

Contributor
It's edgy, but it's the good kind of edge, not the cringe one.

I think i will follow.

Dex-chan lover
Almost as edgy as american kirby. On a second note why not just make the mc a girl from the start lmao, feels a little pandering

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that bait and switch was AMAZING! I was about to go "At this rate I'm going to drop this harder than baby Hitler off the side of a skyscraper" but then... no, I'm getting hot genderswap Dexter instead.

Yeah, it's absolutely one of the edgiest of edge edge mangas I'd ever seen. But thing is, like with kitchen knives, edge can be good if it has a distinct purpose for being so. Edge for edge's sake is irritating and immature. Isekai Dexter, though? I think it'd be much worse for it without an extreme edge.

Almost as edgy as american kirby. On a second note why not just make the mc a girl from the start lmao, feels a little pandering

Twenty five years ago, I'd have never thought genderswap could be considered pandering except to a tiny tiny niche. What a glorious age of TS we're living in now.

But to your point... One? There are only a handful of female serial killers throughout history. They exist but not even enough of them to fill out a whole page in a Wikipedia category. So it's less of a suspension of disbelief if the MC is male to start with. Two? It fits the isekai theme of reincarnation to become a completely different person.

Above-average art for an isekai, but it seems way too edgy for my tastes, but who knows? Maybe it'll surprise me somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
Circum... vent? Vent? Vent?
Getoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyheadgetoutofmyhead

Get.
Out.
Of.
My.
Head.

Dex-chan lover
Made me remember that manga about Isekai characters being killed by the Isekai Hunter. Too bad it got cancelled due to controversy iirc

Users who are viewing this thread