Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Serial Killer Descends Into Another World

Dex-chan lover
I knew the serial killer was not going to be the Olga dude.
No cheat abilities, I guess that means all of the 11 remaining will be killed by pure brain and their own stupidity.

Not a revenge story but a "hunting down for the job" story.

Dex-chan lover
For every Aqua and Ristarte, there's 10 of these morally ambiguous goddesses and honestly I'm all for that

Dex-chan lover
I mean she could've given him a power like "Break reincarnated powers"

Group Leader
This doesn’t really make much sense, because if she’s a goddess, couldn’t she have a background check on the ‘heroes” she was choosing? And if she’s worried about MC potentially becoming like those ‘heroes,” why didn’t she choose someone who she could guarantee wouldn’t end up like them (maybe a Punisher-like person, who has solid morals but still can kill?).

Dex-chan lover
I like how the translator is simping over Shiruyki and calling him "mama" when his normal self and his new body are equally hot. Might as well call him "papa" too

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds me of Sekai Saikyou no Ansatsusha in terms of the goddess and some of the plot

Group Leader
Ah, Infinite Level Up. Do you have any idea how LITTLE that narrows it down?

There’s like 50 mangas with some combo of “Solo”, “Leveling”, “Infinite”, “Up”, “Level”, “Game”, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Not bad. Although the reincarnator is really a cheat, they’re not too cheaty beyond the line and you could think of a way to kill them.

Dex-chan lover
13 victims but only 12 reincarnated villains, he's definitely gonna kill himself at the end... if the story lasts that long.

Dex-chan lover
The cover totally spoiled the twist for me so I had to fool myself! The author might want the kakegurui audience with that expression!

Group Leader
The premise seems cool but the execution of it is kind of cringe. Quality art tho.

Dex-chan lover
Very curious as to what exactly the "Zombie" skill entails, hopefully this schlock keeps getting translated lol

I like this! an isekai MC with no super power whatsoever, but make use the skills from his previous life experience. Also MC is a female with a clear goal instead of edgy lord super power dude with harem plot.

Users who are viewing this thread