Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Murderer And The Debt Collector

Dex-chan lover
The French version already have chapter 4 in full. And you get to see the reasoning why this guy choose his power.

Dex-chan lover
so from the cover, did the goddess gave the mc a body that is similar to her own ? i mean in point of how it looks, like an self insert?

Group Leader
does anyone have raws to further chapters? :cry: (already read the french ones, i need more)

I'll be honest with you, that guy and me, we got the same tastes. Such a shame he's one of the "bad guys"~

Supporter
this was something I never understood. why do the people who do these one-man "snipes" never mention anything about joining the original group to get the chapters out, or the "sniped" groups reach out to the person and ask if they'd like to join the team. it just makes sense.

Contributor
@Altacconly Hey mate, just a heads up - this is a single chapter, so it should be released as a one and not split into 2.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting to see how Shirayuki is going to kill him without intention.

Aggregator gang
this was something I never understood. why do the people who do these one-man "snipes" never mention anything about joining the original group to get the chapters out, or the "sniped" groups reach out to the person and ask if they'd like to join the team. it just makes sense.
Honestly I don't care about snipes, TL quality and interpretation from each person / group is different, also one with watermark, and the other didn't watermark, faster, and was kinda same quality. So why not let anyone who want to TL just post it? You can just pick the best that suit your tastes. Also there is no guarantee one / both is gonna continue till the end so backup is always a good thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the best and really only way to kill him is to use someone els to unknowingly kill him like having then give him poisoned alcohol or deliver a box that has a bomb in without them knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread