Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Murderer And The Debt Collector

Group Leader
Hello, I was the person who TL the split chapter 3 (3.1 and 3.2). It was my first time TL a manga, so I was really uncertain how it would turn out. Since this group posted the full chapter just a few hours later, I wondered how my TL would compare to theirs. Can you guys give me your thoughts? Much appreciated

Another say "Hostile Detection", but this is say "Detect Malice". I just hope it will consistent on the next release.
It's the same thing just that detect malice is more better to use

Last edited:
Group Leader
Since I don't have the raw, so I can't comment about tl quality but it's quite good. The only problem is which is correct for the debt, is it 50k or 500k?
It is 500k cause 50万 is half a million and btw the watermarks are literally fricking transparent I can't really see as to why you have a complaint there it's not like colorful water marks like teenmanhua it's literally transparent

Fed-Kun's army
... and btw the watermarks are literally fricking transparent I can't really see as to why you have a complaint there it's not like colorful water marks like teenmanhua it's literally transparent
Well, transparent or not, watermark is watermark. Whenever I saw that , it just ruin my immersion because something that wasn't supposed to be there, is literally stick out like a sore thumb and annoy me. Esp. it took almost all the bottom page space with large font size. Also my monitor is 43" TV so probably you could imagine how big the watermark is on my screen.

Group Leader
Well, transparent or not, watermark is watermark. Whenever I saw that , it just ruin my immersion because something that wasn't supposed to be there, is literally stick out like a sore thumb and annoy me. Esp. it took almost all the bottom page space with large font size. Also my monitor is 43" TV so probably you could imagine how big the watermark is on my screen.
Just use a phone then it's not like every page is watermarked and that to its literally at the end so I can't really see as to why you got to complain about it

Group Leader
severely downgrading your reading experience just so that you don't see the watermark is a pretty terrible solution imo

Dex-chan lover
Violence is not the Answer.
Its the Question.
And the Answer is YES.

It's most likely because in the actual manga it's still volume 1 and the author want to get the japanese readers hooked in the story and continue buying volume 2 and so on. And it's just a great way to get readers hooked:haa:
Who the fuck follow manga from rape bait

Users who are viewing this thread