Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Serial Killer and the Church Leader's True Identity

Dex-chan lover
my guess is:

Cronograph: i think he can turn back time or slow time, so MC gonna make a situation were he can't scape no matter what he do.

Infinite Words: No idea

X99999 Lives: Just make a trap that kill him over and over

Zombie: trap him or remove the head?

Infinite lvl up: can be killed normaly, just really really hard

Ultimate power: No idea.
Infinite words likely means he can multicast infinitely, so on paper it sounds extremely broken since he can instantly cast infinite amounts of 1 damage fire balls but in practice, if you can neg magic or null his options the you win.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Wouldnt the new girl know about Silkies manual? Assuming shes been watching the whole time. Thats kind of worrying

Dex-chan lover
same could be said about most of the other isekai power. They all just got power hungry and because they had nearly limitless power, they choose to do bad things without fearing any consequences.
I still don't trust that Goddess. She knew all of them were like that when she picked them in the first place. They were chosen with the intention that they would be power hungry from the start.

Dex-chan lover
Such a satisfying kill this time. We never got to see her eyes, but we didn't need to see them to know she was ugly anyway, both inside and out. Dead is a good color on Razvel.

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness Razvel decided not to use her neck breaking telepathy on Silkie for...whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
Man MC sure is lucky that this bitch never decided to snap his neck only going for the demon girl

Fed-Kun's army
Did... Freille get permanently blinded by that flashbang..?

she is not totally blind , she can still see a bit and she know her saviour is silkie's friend (saw her horns and recognize her voice) and she think silkie sent lunatic to save her.. she didnt know about silkie's plan to kill razvel

Fed-Kun's army
how on earth did she manage to fake things for so long? Also, wait am I misremembering or didn't she like use her power and kill nearly all the guys attacking her in basically one go/panel? Guessing there was a delay in that, or am I remembering wrong?

she use her psychokinesis on one object only ( her limitation ) thats the sword. she swing the sword around and kill everyone in its arch

how on earth did she manage to fake things for so long? Also, wait am I misremembering or didn't she like use her power and kill nearly all the guys attacking her in basically one go/panel? Guessing there was a delay in that, or am I remembering wrong?
She used telekinesis on the sword and sliced their necks in one swirl

Dex-chan lover
Man, Razvel had such a cool design, I wished she did joined the others or smth, well, it's also my hope for believing that crap in such an edgy manga, still, good chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Now we got to the ??? girl, what kind of power does she possess? Did the goddess just not bother looking when granting the skill or she just forgot? We will find out in the next episode of "Serial killer Z"
Maybe its actually just random

😂

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldnt the new girl know about Silkies manual? Assuming shes been watching the whole time. Thats kind of worrying
It is family reunion ... that ???? girl is silkie's older sister in the real world and she so happy to meet silkie in the new world
chap 17 out now RAW

Users who are viewing this thread