Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - A Serial Killer and the Church Leader's True Identity

Fed-Kun's army
Who gonna suddenly appear while sitting in badass pose next chapter? Author seems to like that trope lol
that ???? girl is silkie's older sister in the real world and she beat up lunatic so easy while hugging silkie

Dex-chan lover
Telling Razvel her killing difficulty is just rubbing salt in her wounds.

The worst part about this is her talent for swindling combined with telekinesis would have made a really good slow life isekai, but she just had to be power hungry about it. The same downfall in her past life, really. Her Sin was greed and she was punished for it.

She wouldn't have been a threat at all and the goddess probably wouldn't have sent the assassin after her.
If you want wholesome slow life isekais, Mangadex has you covered.

Aggregator gang
silkie would agree that she's a bad person or at least not a good one and a murderer lol. but so far the other reincarnators are monsters. the old saying was something like "if you kill a killer the number of killers in the world stays the same" but what if you kill 12 killers. thats like 11 less killers!

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness Razvel decided not to use her neck breaking telepathy on Silkie for...whatever reason.
Wanting to monologue and drag it out I suppose. And then for the rest of the fight Silkie stayed out of her field of vision.

Dex-chan lover
Well um. She didn’t show enough arrogance or malice enough for me to hate her. She’s in a Neutral category. Everyone else yea they suck dick. I was most satisfied when the Sisters were kill.

Users who are viewing this thread