Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Chapter 2

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Hm, rare for me to not know which male romantic interest to root for in a romance manga

Dex-chan lover
>brings guy home from bar
>marries him
>strips in front of him
>"disgusting, I can't believe you wanted to have sex, perv"
Is this girl like an amnesiac or something? She's missing some key life skills for no conceivable reason.

This better not be one those romance manga were the two MCs act like they dont like each other, then sleep with someone else and thats what it takes to realize they actually love each other. Hate that trope and i dont think it'll go that way exactly since it's missing the "Drama" tag, but sure are minor signs it might happen, at least for FeMC.

Group Leader
@JaYashi I'm only about a third of the way through so far, but I'm pretty certain it's not that kind of manga!

There's drama, of course. But not that kind :)

no way he’s actually 42 years old.... did she even ask him his age directly? 😭

So hes 42 huh hes as old as my father (1-2 yrs younger but eh)
I dont think the age gap is that bad its okay i think

I mean if he were the typical man in his 40's (like my dad) i would be uncomfartable but hes handsome so he gets a pass(i know discrimination)

Anyway how old is our FL?

Contributor
Pick one:
A. Tell the truth about the unusual circumstances
B. Make up some lie about an arranged marriage or something

@Askorti ahh she's just 22 then my mistake i thought she was in her late 20's
Then i dont know how about i feel about this
Well she is an adult
And no one is after each other for money so its okay i guess...
I dont know mann who am i to judge

Well, that was fast. I thought the work senpai wouldn't find out for a while yet. Looks like he might be serious about the MC after all; they might have wound up together if ossan MC hadn't shown up when he did. ^^;; I hope senpai doesn't turn out to secretly be a jerk or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I, too don't really know how to feel about him being 42.. I guess it would have been much more comfortable if it was a ten year age gap? Like if he was 32 or even older.. anyways, I still enjoy it anyhow. Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread