Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Chapter 7

Dex-chan lover
"DECEASED"

xD Love you translators

P.S. her "friend" is a POS and needs to be dumped and thrown to the curbside

This girl destroyed the chapter
I mean who would still be friends with someone like her

At first I thought it was going to be a typical cliche type of misunderstanding where the insecure girlfriend/wife is just jealous because her friend is pretty and within three feet of her man.

Well, I was wrong. She really knows exactly what type of person her friend is, huh. Are they still friends? If they are...why?

I also enjoy the sliver fox hunt but coming onto a friends bf even for a test is messed up.

i like that he outright says he doesnt think shes a good friend either lmao im glad that ended relatively well

also this panel got me LOOL
TARHCWH.png

💕😫🍆👌💯

ohhhh this was a great manga!! short and sweet, not much drama but somehow it did cover all the shoujo-josei tropes lmao
thank you for translating this!! def gonna keep an eye on the mangakas works from now on. they handled a somewhat risque topic very tastefully! super enjoyable

After years of consuming Japanese media, I can finally come to the conclusion that my own name is.....cursed.

Seriously though why do so many “Aya” I encounter in manga, anime, and films are either a. vengeful ghost, b. victim of unsavory circumstances (murder, bullying, and something along the lines), or c. someone of unscrupulous character. Like c’mon what did I and other “Aya”s do to deserve this lmaoooo

Jokes aside, thanks for the translation as always!

Fed-Kun's army
I really couldn't be friends with someone so cruel, but I think it's nice the ML has such a mature outlook. The FL's also really showing some growth and she comes across as super sweet. That friend though, that's going to be a yikes from me dog

Dex-chan lover
this chick is cool. the dude made her some fucking rice and she forgave him. I'd need to buy flowers - probably a nice dinner, couched for 2 nights at least...

Group Leader
@airuos yes😭 low key didn’t want to redraw the OG background (it was just a couple hearts that said “teehee”) so I added the thought bubble myself lmao

@shishamo I never noticed that... but I guess it makes sense... the kanji character for Aya (絢) can mean beautiful/gorgeous. It wouldn't surprise me if manga authors used names like that for the “villains” because of that lol. But then again, maybe it’s just a popular Japanese name lolz. I’m not sure.

@Satansslut669 Might be just me reading into it too much, but nevertheless still funny when you start noticing the coincidences haha. Also, thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next ones!

Users who are viewing this thread