Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Chapter 7

I might have discovered something in me lol I need manga with ikeojiiiii!!
Thank you for your hard work💕

@shishamo Ow, please! Whenever I hear Aya, I'm always reminded of "1 litre of Tears' Aya😭

Ughhh this manga is such a gem but dang what an awful friend

Thanks so much for the translation!!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, that girl, Aya, even though she was just teasing or joking around, I wouldn’t have found her flirting with my guy funny.. but love our ML for staying faithful. I wonder why neither of our OTP told Aya that they are married. Oh, well. Lol.
Thank you!!

Honestly I wouldn't like it even if it's just one time thing where she just wanted to 'test' him. True friends don't do that. That ain't helping, that's jeopardizing your friendship. Not only that, she also did implied that she would meddle with them again in the future. Walao cut cut friendship ties already. No matter how nice they were to you, this is just toxic.

Anyways thanks for the translation!

I just realized that men who think about relationships in the long term are so goddamn hot😍

Aggregator gang
Okay, so where place on earth can I go and get to meet someone like Ossan?

Aya is kind of a beech ngl. Who does that?? And why is Haruhi still friends with someone like that??

Dex-chan lover
This relationship is perfect. Haruhi didn't even tread further in questioning what was going on between those two and decided to have faith in her husband. So cool of her. Usually shojo/josei mangas have the woman jealous and drowning in doubt and suspicion up until the guy makes an over the top grand gesture sort of apology. This manga though designed that narrative pretty well. Thansk for the chapter!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That shirt with uniform-like back-thing is really cool

The emoticons omg 😆

When Haruhi mentioned her roommate in an earlier chapter as the one who did all the chores in exchange for paying less rent I thought she was a good person; turns out that's not the case. ^^;; It's refreshing that Haruhi can be naive but still aware of what kind of person her ex-roommate is.

Users who are viewing this thread