Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

UGHHH I'M SO MAD WITH THAT STUPID HIBIKI GODDAMNIT AAAAAAAAA

oh btw thanks for the translation! Looking forward to the next update~

Dex-chan lover
That beach boy hair guy needs to learn some consent.
Thanks for the chapter!!

This is the second time I've seen in a manga where the childhood friend-kun being a d*ck

BRUHHH THAT HIBIKI SON OF A BITCH STFU YOU BLEACHED SEAWEED HAIR LOOKING ASS OH MY GODDD
I’ve never wanted to smack someone so hard in my life before this mother fucking son of a bitch

HIBIKI, YOU SON OF A BITCH. I don't care if you probably think she's getting played just because he's 20 years older than her. Can't wait to see you get rekt by their love, you ass.

BXP

Why is it so hard to tell them she is already married??? Even if it's complicated, it would be the best. But now she leaves room for misunderstandings and manipulations. I summon Ossan to take care of it!

I can't trash talk hi chan yet since the truth is haven't fully uncover.

Imagined being forced to married to someone you didn't like hhhhh
Thankfully she's already has someone if it isn't i can feel how frustrating it was, being forced to like someone you didn't like? Being pressured to search your unexisted soulmeat asap?

@Fuyumu @maobuchou @412001 @meihan @uwu_god @Mayadee @SPRITE_0o0 @Thymine
I think it was kinda clear that hichan covered for haruhi after he heard that she wasn't ready to tell her father because sunohara didn't have a job yet(on top of being 20 years older, I don't think her dad would take it kindly).
That being said I don't agree with them not telling since it can/will probably cause a lot of troubles later on.

Guess I was wrong, he really was a pos

Ughhh screw Hibiki!

There are admittedly repercussions to Haruhi and Sunohara not being straightforward though :// I guess they'll figure it out soon enough.

Thanks so much for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread