Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

Ah pity hi-chan. He's going to lose a friend but since haruhi is so naive that won't happen.

Group Leader
@barak1997 ...Hibiki’s face does not make it look like he’s covering for her. If anything, he’s attempting to go forward with it bc he probably thinks her dad will not accept her marriage with Mr. Cutie back in Tokyo.

She should just tell her family she is like already married. That would end any marriage pressures right quick lol.
Also why all these guys gotta be messing with her? Just let her be happy with her old man husband!

Exactly which part was taken care of?!!

Also, not sure who needs to hear this, but if you ever get rejected by the person you love, let them go. Especially if you know they’re married.

Dude trying to force an engagement onto his best friend is a very, very bad decision for his friendship. Period.

I really hope that Hibiki is covering for her, instead of plotting something..?
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, boy.. I foresee complications on the way, thanks to her childhood friend. Lol. Thank you so much for this update!

But seriously why didn't she explain properly to Ryuji that she is married, like LEGIT with even marriage certificate. Even if ryuji didn't believe, he can't just ignore and have to think twice. Hate these tropes where just simply clearing some misunderstanding would solve the problem, but no. And now this gave way for that childhood friend to manipulate the situation

Even if MC's relationship didn't work out, what made him think that MC and him would work out anyway? Such stupid low IQ logic.

Sadly I've seen a lot of guys with similarly huge ego like him. Women aren't things nor trophies to grab and trade you know. They're alive, with a pair of legs to walk out on their own.

What an asshole.

That was such ab-word move... I wouldn’t go back to being friends if you lied to my father and my family like that

Double-page supporter
That jewel employee just made someone's relationship stronger! She's the real MVP and the one I'm striving to be lol

Double-page supporter
I feel like everyone in her life before meeting Ossan is kinda unreliable.
Maybe she should form more friend/relationships while piss drunk lol.

Mvx

HEY YOU PIECE OF SHIT HIBIKI, YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP OR YOU GET SMACKED THE FUCK OFF BITCH

gosh why are these guys so forceful... bruh i hate it. my fanily were also like that but now they can't control me anymore 😌

Aggregator gang
Bro...we've gone through so many cliches at this point. I thought this was Josei, not Shoujo? 😩

Users who are viewing this thread