Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

Uuum, pretty sure the old guy would bring her way more happiness than the creepy bastard who you forced her to be with and ended up almost molesting her

Aw, I'm sure the dad is a little worried that because ossan is older he'll die before Haruhi and she'll be left alone :((

Thanks for the update nice work!! Haruhi's dad still afraid Ossan can bring happiness or not to Haruhi because might be self mirroring himself that not successful give haruhi happiness 😂

BXP

Hibiki liked her for a long time, but he never did anything to change the status quo. She went to Tokyo and would end up with another guy anyway (senpai, for example), but gladly Ossan showed up to understand her and be a great husband. They are growing together, despite the age gap (I cracked up when they said he is just 4 years younger than his father-in-law 😂). So now, suffer Hibiki, regret you only had attitude when she was long gone.
And thank you so much for the update! I wait eagerly for it, and it's so well done. Now it's almost 5am here lol, it was a good reading before sleep.

On one hand, it's right for Ryuji to be skeptical since he doesn't know ossan yet; he'll probably come around once he's seen how reliable ossan is. On the other hand, Ryuji kinda sucks at choosing a guy for his daughter, so his judgment hasn't been great so far. He needs to understand that Haruhi is independent and is better off with someone mature enough to respect that.

Smug ossan is best ossan btw <3

Double-page supporter
I can definitely understand the dad. I hope they are able to convince him and we get to see more of him raising Haruhi alone 😭😭😭

You know, I think her dad really cares about her as a person. She needs new friends, but even though he’s stubborn and overbearing, you can tell he loves her.

And also I will never forgive Hibiki. Any conversation they have will have to start with him prostrating himself in apology, begging for forgiveness and paying for the ring. And I think that they shouldn’t give him the time of day, even if he does that.

Double-page supporter
Just like what my parents had gone through before (31 years age gap).

Thanks for the update!

I mean I get it for the dad I would be hella pissed if my child brought someone that was 20 yrs older but I wish he’d just listen to them. I know he’ll come around also I’m pretty sure if he knew what hibiki did to her and what the ossan has done to help her he would’ve accepted him :)
Also it’s still fuck hibiki stay in that room and rot fucking asshole

Aggregator gang
Yeah as long as the dad isn't a total tool I'm down to like him. I think he really is trying his best for his daughter. The story very may well be that he was in a similar situation to them but failed to provide and she left him.

That childhood friend is still a massive prick though.

Users who are viewing this thread