Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Chapter 15

Dex-chan lover
If you keep smoking you'd probs more than likely not live as long as you'd think 😤

I get it's common in Japan to call your spouse mommy or daddy but it's been so sexualized in english I just can't ahfaspgruig

It was so touching 😭 they finally got approved by ryuji. I thought his reason of disapproving might be low. Although it’s predictable that maybe bec of age. But there’s more behind it.

thank you so much @garbagegal for your hardwork and effort to translate the manga. ❤️

It started off with tears of sadness and ended with tears of happiness...

Ty for the updates! Honestly, you are our hero 😭

Dex-chan lover
The first half: onions chopping 😭

The second half: fluff fluff fluffily fluff!

Great chapter! I'm very much related to the scene of Haruhi's dad tucking her to sleep. Thank you @Satansslut669 <3

So Sunohara's name means "spring field" and Haruhi's name means "clear day"? It's cute how even their names go together. <3 Hope we get a bit of a fast-forward in an epilogue so we can see the kids. XD

Honestly thank God it said "to be continued," I was so sared it was going to end here 😭

He was so confident that he was going to live a long live while holding a cigarette in his hand haha

Dex-chan lover
That "to be continued" was rather ominous and I dont like that. She better not get pregnant by the end of it. Like she said, they need to figure out alot before they can reach that point. Having a kid now when they're not even settled in life yet would be tough.

One Garbage Girl totally rocks!! Thanks so much for translating this masterpiece! I love every chapter!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

The way that the conflicts were settled in one chapter but didn't feel rushed or forced is just 😔👌

Also yeah, I had a feeling that's what Haruhi's dad was concerned about when he was against the huge age gap. I actually immediately started worrying about that when Ossan and Haruhi got together.

Good on Hibiki for apologizing and making amends, too.

Perhaps in one of the next chapters, there'll be a ceremonial wedding.
Again thank you for your hard work and speedy releases!

Fed-Kun's army
Yay!! To the dad finally giving his consent to their marriage. I hope this manga takes us to their life after having kids together. Lol. Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread