Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Chapter 18

Thanks a lot for translating that story~ Read it all at once. Very sweet story full of fluff and hope. Can't say much more but gifting you my first comment with lots of good wishes~<3

AHHHHHH this was such a sweet ride. there's something special about shorter stories like this that touch your heart without dragging it on

Fed-Kun's army
Why am I smiling throughout the chapter?!😍
That is a huge house! I guess he's already pretty loaded then, just doesn't have a stable job when in Tokyo.
I think I can imagine the what the epilogue would be..

Thank you for your translation! Will also be looking forward to the other 2 ch from you!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that is so good! i can't believe it's the end. even if we're getting a epilogue, i'm sad. thank you all for the hard work in this project. thank you! 😍

I’M CRYING! They are so freaking adorable and i never expected to love them as much as i have come to love them. Thank you very much to for translating every chapter for us!

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~
So sweet 😭 I'm happy I got to read this josei!! Thank you for picking this up 💕💕
Cant wait for the extras!

Double-page supporter
I just finished a 6.5 hour final, and this was a wonderful reward! Thank you!

Awww, it comes to an end. I wish there will be extra chapters for Hi-chan and Aya’s romance lol

Beautiful story! This lovely couple really showed what love means, supporting each other, speaking straight forward, affection, respect, no secrets, no dramas, no lies, an smooth relationship. Thank you very much to the author and to the translators! 😍

Thank you so much for taking the time to translate such a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it and the author did a wonderful job portraying a mature and sensible couple!

holy this whole chapter made me so emotional 😭😭😭

and thank you scanlating team for always keeping up the hardwork 🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread