Sesesese! ~Mezase Hatsu H! Doutei Joshi no Tokimeki Daisakusen~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Vs. Work

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely insane, where the hell is this going

Last edited:
Supporter
Jesus fuck, this is getting increasingly less funny, and more depressing with every chap.
Yeah I can't really feel the comedy anymore, this chapter especially was pretty uncomfortable. I was initially throwing this one in the "junk food" pile of insensitive humor but, now I'm wondering if the author might be cooking something. It's definitely not there yet but I don't think it's impossible for this to turn into something of value.

Power Uploader
At this point he's just retarded, like full brain damage kind of retarded.

Contributor
Rough, getting worse by the chapter.
Also what kind of criminal doesnt lock the door before filming something like that?

Fed-Kun's army
This may look masochistic to the reader but for this guy taking this step must be like breathing air

h...ey... what if... she wasn't really reincarnated... ? like what if her "future worthless old-man" self was just her delusion.. that she made up to cope with what she went through... like what if the story narrator is just unreliable type of narrator...

Aggregator gang
I'm genuinely confused, what demographics is the author even trying to sell This to?

BX3

Yeah I can't really feel the comedy anymore, this chapter especially was pretty uncomfortable. I was initially throwing this one in the "junk food" pile of insensitive humor but, now I'm wondering if the author might be cooking something. It's definitely not there yet but I don't think it's impossible for this to turn into something of value.

This is where I'm at too. I came for the old fashioned japanese degeneracy, but by chapter 2 I started getting the feeling that the mangaka was setting something up, and now I'm incredibly intrigued. Seems like it's shaping up to be one of "those" manga. A comic with a jacked up premise and execution, but once you get your foot in the door, it turns out the author actually has something to say.

Users who are viewing this thread