Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 103 - She Came from the Sea! (1)

Solipsist
Both the OP and the ED are awesome.

DeepWolf
Because of the punchline on the side.

@NuMu you and me both. Now I really wish brain bleach was a thing. Also I hope I'm not on some watch list now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist No the ED is positively good, the singing is off pitch on purpose, it is supposed to be cute not beautiful, perfect singing. Now the OP is definitely cringeworthy, it's supposed to be the characters singing, and so the trash quality is on purpose but that doesn't stop it from sounding annoying as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Is there at least one non-weirdo character in this manga? Except Hitomi, of course.

Jesus, the unintentional trauma being inflicted on sweet summer children who didn't realize Zootube was a real thing. Lmao.

Let the misfortune of others be your shepherd.

Dex-chan lover
The TV anime is on air every Monday at 24:30!!
Damn, when did I miss the news that we've colonized Mars and they're getting anime broadcast there? Since, you know, Earth only has 24 hours in a day, so even if you're using military time, it never goes beyond that (would be shown as 00:30). Of course, then the issue becomes whether they meant Monday night into Tuesday morning or Sunday night into Monday morning... thankfully it's not something I have to worry about.

I'm not sure who I hope made that error (author, publisher or translator), because it really doesn't make it better any way you slice it, but I kind of hope the fault doesn't belong to the translator and they just did a direct translation of what was put in the raw.

Dex-chan lover
@ZaxaPac
Japanese people use the greater than 24 hours to establish time for TV shows, like how jojo was on thursdays on 24:30, it's not an error

Dex-chan lover
@RangoBongo
Just because the nation accepts the error as truth does not make it any less of an error, it just means they have become accustomed to using it that way. But hey, I live in the U.S. where we decide to use different methods/names for things compared to most of the rest of the world and think it's right, so I guess I can understand. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread